Thursday, January 13, 2011

Imagination Station

Sometimes I get so caught up in imagining things that real life seems like a dream. (Probably because we are all in the INCEPTION MATRIX.!!) But I feel like my imagination gets out of hand sometimes. I can’t remember a lot of it, but there are a couple recent times my imagination would have made life so much cooler.

IF HANNAH COULD USE THE POWERS OF HER MIDRIFF FOR GOOD!!




IF INTRO TO PHYSICS WAS HAPPY AND NICE!!




But besides that, it really comes out in my dreams. All the what-the-fuckness of my brain, trapped inside a tiny cubicle pushed to the side while it is being taken up with physics and math and Spanish. Really, living in my dreams would be a lot cooler.













I guess it is all just logic all the time in my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment