Saturday, June 11, 2011

Let's Talk Datinggggg

Hey gaiz. So I know you all are thinking, 'hmm. I mean I guess you're funny or whatever but srsly what can you ever have anything to say about dating?' Well, I'll have you know that, even though it's a Saturday night and I am in fact blogging and drawing pictures on paint AND watching iCarly, I had an incredibly serious relationship once.

In preschool.

It was the best time ever. We would catch those helicopter-leaves that fell from tall trees, and play on the monkey bars, and we planned to run away together after school. We talked about it every day.








For Christmas, he gave me like a 64-pack of awesome crayons. I gave him a candy cane wrapped in a printer-paper wrapping paper I made by myself. He then broke up with me because I was too cheap.

From then on, I never experienced the kind of love that preschool guy and I had. People always tried to explain it to me as I was growing up.





No comments:

Post a Comment