Saturday, December 18, 2010

About As Awesome As A Dead Sock

So I went to two parties this weekend, because I am so damn popular. Just kidding.

Unfortunately, though they were fun I didn’t really do much. Have you ever just felt really, really crappy and then you go to a place where there is charisma up the wazoo and you’re just like really, Party God? Really? And then part of you is like, whoman, you have to be sassy and delightful now. But your logic and emotions curb-stomp that bitch into the ground.





There’s always a party pooper. But luckily, everyone else at those places was having a good time and I was relatively unnoticed.









I always want to make more friends except I am so damn socially awkward.






















Yep. My life is full of obstacles. It is like a friggin Japanese game show that I might navigate on a pirate ship of Fate.So, friends, I am sorry if I was about as exciting to talk to as a dead sock. Blame it on being raised in the wilderness or on Stephenie Meyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment